It’s time for you to make your own rules and use reminders that work
I’m Christine Jeffrey
High Performance Coach, lovingly known as “Coach Christine”
I see so many instances of needless suffering due to one faulty premise alone: this is the way it’s been done and you have to do it this way.
No you don’t.
You can create a life that is full of accomplishment and it still be full of light, love, and happiness on your own terms and I can help you do it.
I’m here to bring you back to a place where you can decide for yourself what rules you want to follow and how you want to live.
At the very core of high-performance is heart-centered living. When you know your purpose and live from that place, you experience life on a whole other level. You know what to do, because you know who you are and who you are is enough.
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
1. Bussed tables at my family’s restaurant in San Francisco, CA
2. Babysat every kid in the neighborhood before I graduated high school
3. Pretended I was “Caine” from the TV Show Kung Fu and carried pots of water around with my forearms
4. Got married young. Got divorced later
5. Flew aerobatic airplanes because it was cool
6. Became a mom to 2 super talented girls
7. Ran 5k’s and ½ marathons and my legs did hurt
8. Finally fulfilled my dream of becoming a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do at age 52
10. Became one of the few Certified High-Performance Coaches, so I can help you live from your heart and have what you truly want!
Christine Jeffrey, CHPC